14 Feb When it comes to sugar facial scrubs, cherry seed oil is the ‘Cherry on Top’
If you’re not familiar with cherry seed oil, you don’t know what you’re missing! This lesser-known and rather delicate oil is a real powerhouse ideally suited for the delicate skin of your face. Packed with healthy benefits, cherry seed oil infuses Cherry on Top Hand & Body Sugar Scrub, our cheery cherry sugar scrub, with the power to leave your skin glowing.
Why We Love Cherry Seed Oil
We wanted to offer a sugar facial scrub made with cherry seed oil, because this particular oil is said to be:
- Rich in powerful antioxidants Vitamins A and E
- Good for calming inflamed skin and acne
- Suitable for all skin types, even mature or damaged skin
- A stimulant for collagen production
According to WebMD, vitamins A and E are among the vitamins and antioxidants that can contribute to a healthy skincare routine. In fact, the website says that vitamin E may even help protect your skin from sun damage.
WebMD’s experts reports that:
- “Vitamin A, also known as retinol, is key for cell growth, and often used as a topical antiaging treatment.”
Why You Should Love Cherries, Too!
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the cherry seeds used in the production of this highly effective natural oil come from a fruit bursting with healthy benefits, too.
In reporting on the Health Benefits of Cherries, Health, says, “Cherries are not only one of the healthiest fruits, they also rank as one of the most health protective foods overall. One cup, or about 21 cherries, contains less than 100 calories and 15% of your daily vitamin C needs.”
Cherries, according to Health:
- Are full of antioxidants
- Protect against diabetes
- Promote healthy sleep
- Can provide arthritis relief
- Lower the risk of gout attacks
- Curb cholesterol
- Reduce post-exercise pain